Sunshine Tours takes extreme pride in our coaches, the way they are presented, the way they are driven and the person behind the wheel.
To be considered for a driving position you will need (at a minimum)
- A Heavy Rigid Vehicle license
- Minimum 2 years heavy rigid driving experience
- Demonstrate an ability to drive tag axle coaches
- Extensive road knowledge and major landmarks
- Driver’s certificate (issued by CPV)
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team. To be able to follow clear instructions but also show initiative when required
- Flexible availability
- Ability to drive for protracted lengths of time (up to the maximum allowed per law) including long distance driving
About the position
Sunshine Tours is the preferred supplier for the V/Line Corporation.
The primary task of a Sunshine Tours coach driver is to respond to V/Line train replacement requests, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We will provide training on the V/Line network.
Flexibility is an integral part of employment with Sunshine Tours. Please note that this position may involve varied, on call shifts where the shift end time is not known in advance.
Sunshine Tours is an equal opportunity employer